Wednesday 4 February 2015

of being and finding...

Courtesy Google


Morning
I gathered snowflakes
of dreams and of being;
they hugged to tree bark, twigs,
sparkling;
holding like when I am cold
and holding close to you,
 so crystal with no shades
of autumn, summer or spring,
 just snowflakes;
no colour, pristine,
of holding in and of silence
and treasuring that rainbow
when light touches softly,
morning
I gather snowflakes
of dreams and of being
of all that was scattered across
in infinity
while in sleep…


8 comments:

  1. I gather snowflakes of dreams....they seem so delicate too...and can quickly melt...
    so we have to be careful when we gather them not to hold them too close....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I only gathered snowflakes in my dreams. Much more enjoyable than gathering them in reality.....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems so gentle.. all those snowflakes they are like dreams (until the land as a cold kiss on your face)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A charming idea - snowflakes of dream and being... and I like the non-colour and purity of them - not sure my dreams are quite like that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is like a surreal dreamland ~ Specially like:

    just snowflakes;
    no colour, pristine,
    of holding in and of silence

    Good to see you Sreeja ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah.. the crystal dreams of snowflakes are clear as love that never dies across the seasons of a never ending journey now..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic -- snowflakes as keys to the infinite stretches of mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. snowflakes
    of dreams and of being... that is just wonderful... i get dreamy eyes...

    ReplyDelete