Monday 10 June 2013

muse and moments

Epiphanies, spark of dark night’s solitude
Transcends to enlightenment
                                             but
                                               then,
effervescence--- the outfits of identities bubbles up
popping new horizons of  dreams transcending to desires
transcending to     desires
like the wind and the fragrance that catches along
entwined are my identities, pops between truth and
                                               acquired truths…
Daily oh yes daily I see camouflaged personas
they parade through the aisles of life’s labyrinths
                                                 simply   simply.
I struggle between purplish veils and grey walls
And when you know the difference, Truth and mere truths
You walk with entwined creepers in legs.
But is it just a tale told by an idiot?
But I heard somewhere growth means moving towards
a yet fuller wholeness
and now I remember all the swans in grace,

now I shut my eyes with a smile and music on ears
                         while sun and clouds play their parts...

7 comments:

  1. nice....i like this much....the swans in truth....the growth...i def see those walking around in the masks as well...this feels like distilled truth...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very telling moment for me in this poem was the repetition of the transcends to desires with the gap the second time - this is part of the whole issue isn't it--and that little pause says a huge amount. Thanks. k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "But I heard somewhere growth means moving towards
    a yet fuller wholeness
    and now I remember all the swans in grace." - amazing how you weave words so effortlessly !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daily oh yes daily I see camouflaged personas
    they parade through the aisles of life’s labyrinths... sometimes i walk these aisles as well and it takes me a bit to realize that it's time to become real again...well penned

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I heard somewhere growth
    means moving towards
    a yet fuller wholeness
    and now I remember all
    the swans in grace,

    To grow is to progress so as to achieve our wants. Better yet when done gracefully. Nicely sreeja!


    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like
    entwined are my identities, pops between truth and
    acquired truths…

    Isn't that what life is all about?

    ReplyDelete