Monday 11 February 2019

particles of chaos/joy













i was dreaming of a rendezvous,
one with the ‘me’ you know, then
with the ‘me’ people who know me know, then
with the ‘me’ people who hates me know;
do all the ‘me’ have a different perspective
about things i know? where shall we meet?

my son speaks of quantum physics
and I think i am volatile like his quantum particles;
i can’t predict the ‘me’ someone else know and
i have this tingling sensation about meeting…
meeting my alter egos spread over some other minds.

the three dimensional lie spread over the horizon
with colors, sounds and calculations,
crisscrossed network of millions of consciousness---
i am a lost dot somewhere; let me float in bliss
without much ado, let me float where color drips
without alter egos, where words flow with rhythm,
yeah, let me be the lost dot until or unless
you find something more precious than ‘bliss’…
let that tingling sensation rest…


9 comments:

  1. I really like this, Sreeja........the floating "where color drips without alter ego". I can see you, as an artist, relishing that spaciousness. I guess the main person who has to know who we are, is ourselves. Other people see us through their own perceptions, not always accurately. A thought-provoking topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sreeja, this is neat. No, we "can’t predict the ‘me’ someone else knows" and that brings along all kinds of complications.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pondering about me... and somehow I feel it both means being a part and being apart... like quantum physics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. meeting my alter egos spread over some other minds.. fascinating thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are an universe of "me's" trying to connect whole. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I really love this. Especially the first two stanzas... first two lines of stanza #2, wow. So great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is nice to see you again, Sreeja. I like this poem and the contemplation of just who a person is. So many deep thoughts here. This poem is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really thought provoking ~~~ now I must settle in and determine who the real ME is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That ending works so well at making sure that things keep on going...

    ReplyDelete