We make trivial stories
The laundry basket smirked and won't shut its mouth.
“Your bike's key?!” I mumbled.
I don't like multi-tasking.
I couldn't stop thinking about last night.
Why is September so hot this year?
When all the lady’s fingers are cut in the same size, the dish looks good.
My canvas is still blank and the moon stayed in my mind.
There is a new thriller on Netflix.
The washing machine played its tune to end the chore.
I must sit with a coffee to write.
Last night we entered the shop through the half-closed shutter.
Jack Reacher walked away with just a toothbrush.
The half closed shutter took me back to my school's backyard and to the little adventures of our school days.
Not just the moon but a reflection in the pond too.
The canvas can't wait now.
I love my noon siesta when you are here.
The weekend is here.
“Mom, I had a dream.” We sit to interpret.
Written for dVerse Poets Pub, Poetry Form: Descort
No comments:
Post a Comment